2010年12月5日星期日

You my beautiful life

Go out early in the morning, occasionally encountered across the neighbor, a woman of about fifty, short hair, thin, I always see the first good to talk to, and, like other families, like burning incense on the incense burner in the doorway, murmured mantra. Out the corridor every day are filled with such atmosphere, it seems that the people of Guangdong have such a custom, each family has a burning incense in front, once I do not understand such a move, always feel strange meaningless, But now I understand that this is a people yearning for a better life, a hope, a kind of spiritual sustenance, otherwise it would feel to take the hint and smile.
May always live in the downtown area, almost forgot the birds singing early in the morning, and occasionally heard is hard to come by, each like a child I always looked up where the sound source. This multi-era living quarters, some elderly, earlier, you will see many old garden where morning exercises jokes. Soon, children were urged to get up the family, and occasionally with a few young crying voice echoed in the fresh air. Gradually, the atmosphere began to change early in the morning the energy up and greetings to each other at work, busy parents to send children to school, motorcycle and car sent the rhythm of mechanical sound, convenience stores, the people go after another Mai Zaodian ... ... maybe his downtown high-rise living in a long time, long time no experience of life of these primitive harmonious atmosphere distributed environment, the sudden will feel happy, and then told myself, this is the essence of life, the simple, real simple Park.
Many of my friends are familiar with most of the past that I am a negative life is no doubt that people, most of my friends around me will feel very tired and I get along with, I know, a person's attitude toward life will not only harm others sell themselves. Whenever I a man alone, so the pain will make people become very sober, and sometimes themselves feel how sad and ignorant, everyone living on this earth who is suffering and hurt no good, so why have time in those years so poor in their own humble all the time, the more the unpleasantness of life, the more break free from it.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论