2010年11月30日星期二

You could not bear

Know her, she has a very cute very cute name, is called Mew Mew, this reminds me of the cat family, I used to call it a meow, but later found it to be public, and then it changed become a hairy, so hairy I was meow.
Meow is not her real name, about her real name, meow to tell people he just will not let me, I asked her why, she answered back so quick, she said: "Mama Do not put my name to strangers." Since her mother is saying it, I would not say it!
As for why she is called Mew Mew? I had also very difficult to understand, the one she did not like cats, and secondly, how it all can not see her there, much like with cats, and later asked her if she did know, the original in her small, played a cat, and that cat died a few days, even if later learned that it was poisoned, her heart still felt very sorry the cat, as if she killed it, like, so they named their meow, it has to perpetuate the memory of the cat.
Mew is a very funny girl, knew her that day, she just told a joke, a joke I have forgotten the contents, but I remember the day we all laugh stomach pain, and that was my very deep impression on her even more than her best friend as pigs have to die Friends of Dogs, meow said: "how come you are so uneducated? say so unrealistic of you, the class is actually quite talented woman!" I asked her should how to say, she said: "It should be said as friends, with the relationship between the two of us of all that Ya never compare with the child." I nodded, according to her.
And compared meow, I seem to have become dumb, and her together, she said, usually ten, I say. Meow sometimes Dances of child temperament did not speak, of course, the purpose is to force me to like her nagging, but usually such cases are said to a stalemate with no end in the end she had to say. Meow said: "Mao Mao, you say a little better? Do not always keep the words of what to write in those article."
I looked at her smile Oh, meow Meizhe, also had to follow giggle.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论