2010年12月5日星期日

The other side of no love, all in an affair with the lonely

Always after the customary breakfast open the computer, log on habitual QQ, customary open blog, the habit of looking at some cold text. Over time, this has become my life a living habits. But I gradually found that, if a man obsessed with something too will be ridiculed as the handle, I thought that the network is able to bring me happiness, I thought like me, biased in favor of an autistic person may Only on the network that can find their own piece of the sky. Now, perhaps, I mean, perhaps, because of the Internet, I may have lost too many real things, once lost, can not recover, and soon lost, and perhaps being lost. I have always been the students called the "computer expert", or made fun of by some people familiar with the "crazy computer", so the title, I do not know how to deal with, I do not know the words to me, in the end is positive or negative word?
Still clearly remember came into contact with the network in the summer of 2005, the year I was 15, I applied for the first QQ, it was a quiet and dull summer, so my first screen name called "Ningxia" Later, that is called "Ningxia" the QQ, was unknowingly stolen. Ever since, I started the spate of applications for all sorts of QQ, one of the longest took four years, it was this year in May, two months ago, one day, I'm mad breath added it above All drag black friends, and now it empty, just like I like the loneliness, emptiness. Now the QQ, is the end of last year's application, "An Xiaojing", the name may represent a desire of my heart, or a kind of despair. I need quiet hysteria, I am doing all the fighting for the kind of quiet life.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论