2010年12月30日星期四

In some places, is not forgotten

In some places, is not forgotten

            Some say the place is not familiar landscape. Perhaps it is because all too familiar, too familiar, where plants and trees, are familiar with one person one thing, so there is no anticipation, no novelty, and even there will be a pressure tired of mind.
        That small village, grass fertilizer United States, four picturesque, good honest people, where I lived a full eighteen years. From childhood to youth, from youth to youth, where I left too many memories. To Middle School that year, when I took the time to apply for voluntary book, suddenly I was young and excited, and feel that they bent to fly to distant dream will be realized, so I did not hesitate Gv to write a small village far away from the place. I have lived so long for their small villages do not have nostalgia, no desire, no expectations, because I stubbornly believe that their dreams in the distance.
        Yes ah, too far off the mark during that rebellious age, who is not distant dreams and look forward to it? Who do not have a better vision of distant and longing it? As the saying goes, the road on foot. Extension of the foot of the road, one attached to me, I attached a distance, vision for the future and expectations.
        Relying on their own to study hard, hard work, I finally happened. Thus, in the summer, the sunny summer, I packed up, carries the college admission notice, and went straight left that small village, the home and native place. After graduation, I chose a more distant from the small village where his career started.
        In the first to leave a small village, I have produced a sense of pride and a sense of superiority. I think the small village is so small, then the occlusion, so backward, I secretly resolved, we must break the shackles of a small village, so that their youth and dreams in a more open vision, technology is more advanced, more modern life, a world free to fly .
I started my life in the city.
        Busy, high-rise buildings, noisy and busy, busy and tired, indifferent and barriers ... ... around the city is filled with restless feeling, my life was somehow always shrouded in clouds. In such a city, tall, matchbox-style homes hidden sunshine and blue sky, piles of, the proliferation of garbage pollution in the dense forests and green meadows, heavy and wide variety of pressure squeeze out of people to enjoy the nature, time and energy to enjoy life ... ... no air, no sense of space, there is no time for themselves, and even travels to the city can not find a place tired mind rag space.

没有评论:

发表评论