2010年12月30日星期四

I love all for you

I love all for you

Very often we always in sadness, why not at the right time, met the right people. Let me put the pain / I said you are my only life. Long time no contact with you, and I just do not understand why not so active. Perhaps in some respects so I do not want to do their own initiative. I do not love you is not, nor is it I do not want you, but I do not want this feeling.
Starting from the day you fall in love, I did not know her own change, and in my eyes there is only you, as if only you are my life. Perhaps. Never mind any, I say, but then you open the door. Maybe you really touched me, you use your enthusiasm infected me, so I think the world is so beautiful, not everything is so absolute. Very often, I think you are saying makes sense. People live for themselves rather than others, it seems to me to see you are a very open person / in frustration you can always calm in the face. ... ... I told myself to have half your working attitude, I think I will not be like today.
Who can understand you? You have wrapped themselves too tight, and people can not get near you. Very often, I really wanted to I could come into your heart. See you in the back of that, I really have a want to rush to hold you. Want to want. I know you've got a taste of it? I love that you still love it?
I always did not let you disappear from my mind. Although you do so chilling, but I still waiting for you back in the day. Maybe everything can not go back to the a / but I do not want to abandon their vows, and I do not want to betray our feelings. It's too difficult, always easy to say forget it? I can not do / And I was a lovestruck man / Maybe he really is, as my colleagues said, was a gentle little woman / I love all for you, 2011 is coming, and I will wait are the results? I hope God can give me a copy of the greatest New Year gift, that

没有评论:

发表评论