2011年6月20日星期一

my identity details are good

 Bi laugh, the girl said: "tell you the truth, I am also a fake city girl, but also migrant workers, in order to install the city girl, long time no craving, and today I do not installed." Finish, the girls pick up a roast meat, big mouth to eat.
Looked at the girl eat the smell of the way, I cry.
Well, to find the city girl in love to talk about games, how so done! I am almost desperate, but still hard to find. Maybe I touched God's insistence, another girl agreed to meet me. Through the video, I found the girl looks good to describe, say a little ugly popular, but her parents are university teachers, is the authentic city people.
This time, I meet take place at a coffee shop. Elegant coffee shop environment, is like the city people love to go places. This time I done enough homework, may be exposed to hide my identity details are good. I was also particularly speculative girl talk, all shining smooth direction. The girl said: "I very strict tutor, parents will not let me talk to boys exchanges."
I said: "I'm not bad, you can rest assured."
The girl said: "we were first met, how to prove?"
I said: "I ​​can swear!"
The girl said: "What's the use swear, his face without written bad words."
I am a radical, took out a card, hand it over, said: "Look, this is proof."
Girl short, so I was stunned: "You lied to me, you are migrant workers."
"How do you guess it?" I'm about to collapse, aloud.
"Nonsense, your ID card says chanting, × × × × county province × × × × Township village." Girl voice I hear, I fled.
Affordable junior clothing
Cheap juniors clothes
Cheap juniors dresses
Cheapest clothes online
Cheap teen clothes
Sundresses for cheap
Cheap clothing online
Inexpensive summer dresses
Cheap maxi dresses
Juniors clothing online

没有评论:

发表评论